Monday, August 11, 2014

The Home I Want


Photo Credit
I want a home that is filled with love and laughter.
Photo Credit
I want baked goods around for my family and guests.
Photo Credit
I want people who visit to feel at ease and able to relax and enjoy themselves. Ok, maybe not like the dude above...

I'm pretty nostalgic and as I get older, it just gets more intense.  Recently I've been thinking more about the environment I want for my family and I realize that it's really the simple and easy things that come to mind.  I want to have memories of baking and making a mess with my children, painting outside under our car port, building forts in our living room, reading stories in bed to one another.

I want my children to look back and smile at all the fun we had together.  I want to look back and think of how tired I was as a mom because of all the things we did together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment