Thursday, August 21, 2014

Recent Projects

I love to crochet in my spare time (nap time).  Right before I found out I was pregnant with Patrick my mom and I had started crocheting again.  Once I found out we were expecting, I was crocheting baby hats and blankets like it was my job!  They weren't the best quality or anything but it was a fun hobby and really got me into "nesting mode".

Since then, a lot of my friends have been having babies and I have enjoyed honing my skills and making more blankets and some hats.  I've been really bad about taking pictures of each project...my mom tried to get me into doing this so I would have a record of all the ones I've made.  For whatever reason the time was never found and I ended up giving away most of the blankets, hats, and scarves without ever taking any photos.

I decided this might be a good space for me to record and keep track of my projects.  This week I finished a blanket for a guy I used to work with whose wife is expecting a little girl in a few months.

Large V Stitch

 I also started and finished a scarf for my good friend, Heather's daughter.

Bobble Stitch




No comments:

Post a Comment