Friday, June 5, 2015

Toasted Marshmallow Milkshake

One of my favorite food blogs (and actually the first blog I ever started reading) is Smitten Kitchen.  I love love love all the recipes Deb posts and even if the main ingredient is something I don't like or haven't tried I ALWAYS want to make everything she posts!  Her pictures are mouthwatering and I love the way she writes about food, it gets me every time!

I am a lover of ice cream, although it doesn't always love me (gives me an upset stomach) so when she posted the recipe for a Toasted Marshmallow Milkshake I went straight to the store for some ice cream and marshmallows to whip this up during Patrick's nap time!  It did not disappoint and I cannot wait to make it again, especially since it appeals to every summer pregnant gal's dreams!

Do yourself and your friends/family a favor and make these...RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment